What the heck you should pay attention to in Google Analytics, anyway?
Does the thought of numbers and graphs about your website cause you anxiety? Don’t know how Google Analytics can truly help your business?
I GET that- because as a fellow Halifax small business owner, I knew there had to be an easier way to understand all this data.
I knew that it was important to “understand my website traffic” but Google Analytics looked overwhelming. Yikes!
So I got to learning.
Today, I can tell you precisely who visits a client’s website, what they are reading, for how long and, more importantly, what and why they are buying. All with the help of Google Analytics.
If you can do all that, too, congratulations! This webinar is not for you.
If you can’t do it (yet!), keep reading!
This $75 Webinar Includes:
What Will You Learn?
In a nutshell: this hands-on webinar is your key to understanding who comes to your website, and how to grow your business revenue from them. Better marketing campaigns, better website monetization and more ROI from your entire digital presence. Without having any prior Google Analytics training! In 45 minutes, I’ll show you:
- The basics of Google Analytics
- How to sift through irrelevant data and focus on what brings you ROI
- The connection between Google Analytics and social media
- The connection between Google Analytics and search engine optimization
- How to create reports and choose relevant metrics
- How to make growth happen
- How to set up goals and monitor conversions
- That Google Analytics doesn’t have to be complicated. It can even be… exciting!
Aside from the training itself, there’s an additional 30-minute LIVE Q&A you will get to ask me any question on Google Analytics.
Why Register for the Google Analytics Zero to Sales Hero Webinar?
I know. There are tons of free videos, webinars and Google Analytics trainings out there.
Why pay $75 for this one?
Well, a few reasons:
- The free resources are filled with generic info that only confuses beginners more.
- Free sessions don’t teach you how to make money using Google Analytics.
- You don’t need any technical knowledge or experience to apply what I will teach you.
- My webinar is specifically created for Halifax-area small business owners. I know your problems and your pain points firsthand. And I know how to help you solve them.
- The main focus of this webinar is to help you stop wasting time and money on your website and start investing in what brings clients. You can’t do either of those things without knowing what works and what doesn’t.
- You get a 30-minute Q&A where I can help solve your specific Google Analytics pain-points. That’s instant ROI before the webinar is even over.
- There are only 30 spots available. I believe small webinar groups make for more impactful learning.
- This session’s price will never return. The next one I’m offering will be priced higher, so grab your spot while this introductory rate lasts!
Meet Your Trainer
Hi, I’m Alison, your new website Sidekick!
I’ve spent the last 11 years building websites and building businesses. I’ve worked with dozens of small business in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
I run workshops, Facebook Live shows, speak on stages internationally and run training sessions all over the province.
In a nutshell: I am a business grower. And I’m not (just) talking about my own business. Thanks to a marketing career that’s taken me through print, marketing, web development and design, I have a bird’s eye view on what works in the digital world.
I’m committed to put all my experience and expertise to work for your business, too.
It breaks my heart to see people blindly put effort into their site content and design. The web was meant to be measured, and yet many people are afraid to even look at the yardstick.
As a web consultant and instructor, I’m on a mission to help site owners make informed decisions about their site. Enough with the smoke and mirrors – we’ll use Analytics and Search data instead!
I’m in YOUR corner! Register for my webinar and let’s grow your business together.
“Every time I dig into my analytics with Alison, I find out things I wish I’d realized sooner. I’m able to identify specific actions I can take to get more eyes on my content.”
– Linda Daley, Content Marketing Specialist, Daley Progress
“I knew I should be watching Google Analytics but I was completely intimidated by it. As our session went along, Alison made Google Analytics easy then clear then downright intriguing. Tweaking my website has gone from a chore to an indulgent pleasure.”
– Kate Bonnycastle, Copywriter
“When we needed insight on how to better engage with our readership online, Alison came highly recommend. Her energy is contagious and her professional knowledge runs deep. ”
– Max Brennan, Publisher, OptiMYz Magazine